10 Nisan 2013 Çarşamba

Has anyone ever ARGANRain for hair loss, does it really work?


 Has anyone ever ARGANRain for hair loss, does it really work?

I'm 28 and hair started to thin at back, not ready to go bald just yet. 
does Arganrain actually work or are there any other products that are good for hair loss and
Pure argan oil
regrowth?



ANSWER:

theres this mixture for hair :

 -1 egg
 -ARGAN oil
 -sesame oil
 -a little milk
 -a little sugar
 - hazelnut oil
 - brennessel tonic (boiled dried brennessel leaves)mix them,and apply to your hair. wait for at least 2 hours and wash your hair with ARGANRAIN shampoo www.arganrain.net  DO NOT USE HAIR

CONDITIONER.
 Do this 3-4 times a week. I had extreme hair loss in the past,no medicine or hair lotion provided permanent solution. I used only these natural materials and my hair loss problem has disappeared!
I havent had any serious hair loss since 2 years.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder