15 Nisan 2013 Pazartesi

Does anyone know any remedies for hair loss?




I suffer from heriditary hair loss. I had been using some which was actually going

well but now I am pregnant and can no longer use it because it contains chemicals. My

new hair is almost all gone and I'm getting very anxious. Does anyone know any kind of

natural or herbal remedies I can use until after my pregnancy?
Arganrain anti hair loss shampoo

ANSWER:

I have had very good results using ARGANRAin. Get the shampoo, and pure argan oil. I

use it everyday (for almost 2yrs} and it has helped my hereditary hair thinning. I am

no longer trying to cover scalp showing! I have heard you need to continue to use it

or the effects won't continue but it is just part of a usual routine so that's not

difficult. It is not inexpensive, but not crazy expensive either. It is fairly

available at www.arganrain.net or your hairdresser can get it. {I think I even saw it

at the Walmart beauty salon in passing} I got mine as a gift and I am grateful

everyday. It does not contain sulphate, sls things, alcohol, dye, salt and chemicals

so completely safe during pregnancy.
Good Luck with your hair and the pregnancy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder