9 Nisan 2013 Salı

HAIR LOSS TREATMENT


Arganrain anti hair loss treatment
Massage ARGAN or any pure, natural oil into scalp, Extra virgin olive, coconut and grape seed work well. Then brush vigorously preferably using a palm held brush with short natural boar bristles (Should have quite stiff bristles and be a non cushioned brush). 

Brush strongly so you feel it stimulating/irritating scalp.  You may be apprehensive about irritating scalp - believe me I was too. But this is what will force new growth as it unplugs the blocked hair ducts that cause loss - they are the painful small itching spots- and prevent hair growth.


As you brush some shedding and breakage may occur at first but will quickly stop as brushing makes hair better anchored and stronger. New hairs will appear.and will be weak looking and sparse. Keep up the brushing and do not be concerned if brushing uproots them, as they WILL re-appear even stronger.


My hair has completely regrown on crown. Where receded at front regrowth was slower and sparse at first then each month it became denser. It demands perseverance week in/week out to get the same results.


I only wash hair with a totally safe, totally pure shampoo with no toxins such as ARGANRain www.arganrain.net - no coloring, no fragrances, no preservatives, no harmful additives of any kind.



I truly believe I escaped the fate of my grandfather, my father, my two younger brothers and a teenage nephew through this treatment. All are, or were, completely, or very nearly bald. So I feel this treatment has disproved the genetics theory.

SOURCE(S): Many years research, self experimentation using natural treatments for hair loss, regrowth and cures of skin, scalp and hair disorders


TOM. J.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder