10 Nisan 2013 Çarşamba

Can I use " Arganrain products " to grow my hair out longer even if I don't experience hair loss?


Can I use " Arganrain products " to grow my hair out longer even if I don't experience hair loss?

I know ARGANRAin is a product used for hair loss, but I was wondering if I could use it on my hair in order to grow it out longer, and arganrain argan oil on my eyebrows so I could grow them out and reshape them.


ANSWER:

Yes you can do that...I use ARGANRain anti hair loss shampoo only because i had severe hair shedding but since i have started to use it my shedding has stopped and the results are permanent for now. ARGANRAIN does really grow real permanent hair - the extra hair will grow and stay there.

ARGANRain - Argan rain anti hair loss shampoo

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder